Depression is not a Chemical Imbalance
Related articles across the web
- Study: 93% of suicidal patients detected with machine learning algorithms
- Dr. Phil Accused Of Exploiting ‘The Shining’ Star’s Mental Illness
- We all need to take a serious look at our attitudes towards mental illness
- Are we thinking about depression all wrong?
- Are you dating a narcissist?
Tags: adrenaline, Anorexia, Anti-Anxiety Medications, Antidepressants, antipsychotic medicines, anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Brain, brain chemistry in relation to mental illnesses, chemical imbalance, chemical imbalance in brain, Chemical Imbalance in the Brain, cortisol, depression, dopamine, endogenous chemicals, GABA, low levels of serotonin, mental illness, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, mood-stabilising medicines, multiple personality disorders, Neurotransmitters, Possible Symptoms of Chemical Imbalance in the Brain, Psychotherapy, schizophrenia, stress related hormones, Tricyclic antidepressants